- All You Can Eat Test Kitchen
- Current Affairs
- Food and Drink
- Food For Thought
- Food Matters
- Ground Meat Madness
- Holiday Programming
- Island Artisans
- Kitchen and Bath Renovations
- My Podcast
- My RSS Feeds
- Pacific Palate
- Parma Palate – My Year in Italy
- Restaurant News
- So Much On My Plate
- The Thermomix Diaries
- Jodi on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Erin Lindsay on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Don Genova on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Christina on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Don Genova on Food Matters – The One Where Don Had To Go To The Hospital
Monthly Archives: January 2010
Actually, the first dish I cooked for our dinner on Saturday involved no cooking whatsover. I have to admit having a weak moment and buying some California tomatoes, was just missing something juicy to bite into other than my dill … Continue reading
I am one of those picky people who can't stand eating a banana that gets into that slightly overripe phase. I'm not talking black, gooey bananas…but I like my eating bananas to still have some bite to them. Otherwise, they … Continue reading
Right at the end of last year my wife and I bought half a cow. It was already processed, so we didn't have to find a place for it in the yard, just in our freezer. I had a lot … Continue reading
I'm pleased to announce a new series of cooking and food culture classes I'll be teaching at two different Thrifty Foods Cooking and Lifestyle Centres. One series takes place at the Lifestyle Centre at the Tuscany Village store in Victoria, … Continue reading