Buy My Book!
- Food Matters – Cooking with Avocados | Don Genova's Blog on Food Matters – Cooking with Coconut Oil
- Andrea LeBorgne on Food Matters – BBQ Gear and Summer Cocktails
- Food Matters – BBQ Gear and Summer Cocktails | Don Genova's Blog on The Thermomix Diaries
- neal on Island Artisans – Wood-burning Ovens!
- Food Matters - Knifewear on Food Matters – Find a Good Local Butcher
Monthly Archives: January 2010
Actually, the first dish I cooked for our dinner on Saturday involved no cooking whatsover. I have to admit having a weak moment and buying some California tomatoes, was just missing something juicy to bite into other than my dill … Continue reading
I am one of those picky people who can't stand eating a banana that gets into that slightly overripe phase. I'm not talking black, gooey bananas…but I like my eating bananas to still have some bite to them. Otherwise, they … Continue reading
Right at the end of last year my wife and I bought half a cow. It was already processed, so we didn't have to find a place for it in the yard, just in our freezer. I had a lot … Continue reading
I'm pleased to announce a new series of cooking and food culture classes I'll be teaching at two different Thrifty Foods Cooking and Lifestyle Centres. One series takes place at the Lifestyle Centre at the Tuscany Village store in Victoria, … Continue reading