Buy My Book!
- Food Matters – Saanichton Farm | Don Genova's Blog on Food Matters – Lentils
- Food Matters – Cooking with Avocados | Don Genova's Blog on Food Matters – Cooking with Coconut Oil
- Andrea LeBorgne on Food Matters – BBQ Gear and Summer Cocktails
- Food Matters – BBQ Gear and Summer Cocktails | Don Genova's Blog on The Thermomix Diaries
- neal on Island Artisans – Wood-burning Ovens!
Tag Archives: cookbooks
It’s sometimes called the Alligator Pear, because of its shape and rippled skin. But the avocado has no real bite to it, a rather mildly-flavoured fruit that gets consumed on a daily basis around the world. My consumption of avocados has … Continue reading
It looks like the next week, and hopefully weeks, are going to be hot and sunny across British Columbia. It’s time for the beach, your deck, or maybe just some air conditioned comfort. Because when it gets too hot to … Continue reading
Please join me on Wednesday, April 16th at 1pm at the Victoria Public Market as I talk about my new book, Food Artisans of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands, and demonstrate a couple of dishes featuring recipes from the … Continue reading
Cookbooks are the perfect gift that keep on giving. But with so many cookbooks on the shelves, how do you know which one to give to the chef or budding cook in your life? It’s one of the most published … Continue reading
On Monday, Canadians will observe Remembrance Day. This is not an occasion generally associated with food, as so many of our other holidays are. But if we go back to the Second World War, food was definitely a daily concern. … Continue reading