Buy My Book!
- Andrea LeBorgne on Food Matters – BBQ Gear and Summer Cocktails
- Food Matters – BBQ Gear and Summer Cocktails | Don Genova's Blog on The Thermomix Diaries
- neal on Island Artisans – Wood-burning Ovens!
- Food Matters - Knifewear on Food Matters – Find a Good Local Butcher
- Cathy T. on Holiday Gift Suggestions, Chapter 2: Gadgets and Appliances (podcast as well)
Tag Archives: cookbooks
It looks like the next week, and hopefully weeks, are going to be hot and sunny across British Columbia. It’s time for the beach, your deck, or maybe just some air conditioned comfort. Because when it gets too hot to … Continue reading
Please join me on Wednesday, April 16th at 1pm at the Victoria Public Market as I talk about my new book, Food Artisans of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands, and demonstrate a couple of dishes featuring recipes from the … Continue reading
Cookbooks are the perfect gift that keep on giving. But with so many cookbooks on the shelves, how do you know which one to give to the chef or budding cook in your life? It’s one of the most published … Continue reading
On Monday, Canadians will observe Remembrance Day. This is not an occasion generally associated with food, as so many of our other holidays are. But if we go back to the Second World War, food was definitely a daily concern. … Continue reading
We are entering those so-called dog days of summer, where it’s so hot you just want to lie around and do nothing. Or at least take on nothing more strenuous than a good book. If you like reading about eating … Continue reading