Buy My Book!
- Andrea LeBorgne on Food Matters – BBQ Gear and Summer Cocktails
- Food Matters – BBQ Gear and Summer Cocktails | Don Genova's Blog on The Thermomix Diaries
- neal on Island Artisans – Wood-burning Ovens!
- Food Matters - Knifewear on Food Matters – Find a Good Local Butcher
- Cathy T. on Holiday Gift Suggestions, Chapter 2: Gadgets and Appliances (podcast as well)
Tag Archives: milk
A study published a couple of weeks ago has renewed the debate on what kind of fat humans should eat to stay healthy. The study suggested that consumption of saturated fats, like those found in butter and red meat, … Continue reading
Bringing a new food product to market is always a road filled with detours, delays and sometimes the inevitable pothole. But when the dreams of another artisan producer on Vancouver Island come to fruition, I like to be there for … Continue reading