- All You Can Eat Test Kitchen
- Current Affairs
- Food and Drink
- Food For Thought
- Food Matters
- Ground Meat Madness
- Holiday Programming
- Island Artisans
- Kitchen and Bath Renovations
- My Podcast
- My RSS Feeds
- Pacific Palate
- Parma Palate – My Year in Italy
- Restaurant News
- So Much On My Plate
- The Thermomix Diaries
- Jodi on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Erin Lindsay on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Don Genova on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Christina on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Don Genova on Food Matters – The One Where Don Had To Go To The Hospital
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The production of milk and cheese is the backbone of the dairy industry in Canada, an industry that is strictly regulated and commoditized in Canada through quota systems and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. But when milk gets processed, … Continue reading
***Please note that the Slow Fish Event mentioned in this post has now been rescheduled for April 18th*** Apparently spring is here, even though I had snow covering my property yesterday morning. But one way you can tell is that … Continue reading
Olive Tree We’ve heard for the past several years that a Mediterranean-style diet is the way to go if you are looking for a heart-healthy lifestyle, and the major fat source in that diet is olive oil. Almost every recipe … Continue reading
CRFA Show Reduce, reuse and recycle has become one of the catchphrases of the environmental movement over the past few decades but one industry that has been struggling to adapt to that phrase is the food service industry. The very … Continue reading