Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: sustainable seafood
Food Matters – Salmon
It’s been a good news and bad news scenario for BC salmon this summer. Sockeye returns to our rivers may be the highest in years, but certain runs may be threatened by the Polley Lake mine tailings spill and dangerously … Continue reading
Food Matters – BC Shellfish
BC Shellfish Mussels, clams, oysters, scallops and crabs…all important parts of the BC seafood economy, and all delicious parts of a healthy diet. But there’s a growing concern as to how these ocean products end up on our plates. Last … Continue reading
Food Matters – Safeway and McDonald’s Go Sustainable Seafood!
Consumers are demanding more and more responsibility and accountability from the people who produce their food, and large companies are starting to respond. While local foods, fair trade goods and organic groceries have been the most recent buzzwords, sustainable seafood … Continue reading