Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: Nanaimo
Food Matters – Avoiding Lunchbag Letdown!
BC teachers are voting today on the tentative agreement reached this week, and if the vote is yes, kids could be back in school as early as next Monday. (Update: Teachers voted yes and kids will be back at school on … Continue reading
Food Matters – Gluten-Free Blend
Gluten Free Blend People suffering from gluten intolerance or celiac disease are often forced to miss out on some of their favourite foods once they are diagnosed. Say goodbye to many types of bread and baked goods, not to mention … Continue reading
Food Matters – St. Jean’s Cannery
Part of the big can Fifty years of operation for any business is a huge milestone, and when it comes to the fishing industry on the West Coast, a business with that kind of longevity is becoming more and more … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged cannery, clams, Don Genova, Nanaimo, oysters, salmon 1 Comment