- All You Can Eat Test Kitchen
- Current Affairs
- Food and Drink
- Food For Thought
- Food Matters
- Ground Meat Madness
- Holiday Programming
- Island Artisans
- Kitchen and Bath Renovations
- My Podcast
- My RSS Feeds
- Pacific Palate
- Parma Palate – My Year in Italy
- Restaurant News
- So Much On My Plate
- The Thermomix Diaries
- Jodi on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Erin Lindsay on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Don Genova on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Christina on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Don Genova on Food Matters – The One Where Don Had To Go To The Hospital
Tag Archives: Coffee
For the past few years I’ve been taking some pre-Christmas vacation time in Hawaii. I call it a vacation but I usually find some sort of story of interest to folks back home. This year is no exception, so I … Continue reading
These days it seems like coffee fuels the world. You can hardly walk more than a block in any town and you’ll find a place to get a cuppa joe, be it a café, corner store, donut shop or even … Continue reading
When my colleagues at All Points West found out I was headed to Hawaii for a little vacation this week, they were a little jealous. So they decided to make me do some work. But it’s the kind of work … Continue reading
We love our coffee and it seems like we don’t mind paying for it, either. You don’t have to look very hard around almost any town around here to find some sort of coffee shop; from the ubiquitous Starbucks to … Continue reading