Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: advertising to children
Food Matters – Ads and Childhood Obesity
Food companies spend billions of dollars a year to advertise their products. Some of that marketing is targeted towards children, even if the foods advertised aren’t necessarily part of what health-care professionals call a balanced diet. This week on Food … Continue reading