Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: Bill Jones
I’m not sure how articulate these announcements are, I just like the alliteration. First announcement: Food Matters, as heard on CBC Radio’s All Points West with host Jo-Ann Roberts, is moving to Thursdays at 4:35pm, from Wednesdays. So adjust your … Continue reading
Posted in Announcements, Food Matters Tagged BBQ, Bill Jones, CBC Radio, Classes, Deerholme Farm, Don Genova, Food Matters, Jo-Ann Roberts, Kilrenny Farm, Monday Magazine, Rome, UBC, UBC Writiing Centre, Umbria Leave a comment
Food Matters – The Deerholme Mushroom Book
Bill Jones Spring is an exciting time of year for local food fanciers on Vancouver Island. At farmers’ markets you can already find the first spears of asparagus, salad greens and hearty overwintered kales. It’s also a great time to … Continue reading