Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: e coli
Food Matters – Find a Good Local Butcher
Hanging Beef You don’t have to look very hard to find news about problems with meat products destined for our dinner tables. The big news over the past couple of weeks has been associated with horsemeat being found in food … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged All Points West, Artisan Foods, beef, CBC Radio, Don Genova, e coli, Food Matters, horse meat, product recalls, sustainable eating, Victoria, Village Butcher 5 Comments
Food Matters – Here’s the Beef!
Canada’s beef industry is taking another black eye these days as recalls spread from the XL Foods processing plant in Alberta and more people are reported sick from e coli contained in beef products processed at that plant. Thursday on … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged All Points West, Artisan Foods, beef, CBC Radio, Don Genova, e coli, Food Matters, sustainable eating 11 Comments