Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: farmed shrimp
Food Matters – Safeway and McDonald’s Go Sustainable Seafood!
Consumers are demanding more and more responsibility and accountability from the people who produce their food, and large companies are starting to respond. While local foods, fair trade goods and organic groceries have been the most recent buzzwords, sustainable seafood … Continue reading
Food Matters – Time to Skimp on the Imported Shrimp
Spot Prawns There is nothing small about the world-wide shrimp industry. Every year billions of dollars worth of shrimp are consumed, many of them having been produced in farms in third-world countries. And we happily gobble them down, without much … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged Don Genova, farmed shrimp, mangrove forests, prawns, shrimp, Slow Food, spot prawns 3 Comments