Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: FoodWorx
Food Matters – FoodWorx Portland
There is more and more talk going on these days about food. We all have to eat, after all, but food is entering into many more discussions than the simple question of what’s for dinner. This week I traveled to … Continue reading
Food Matters – Food Waste
Food waste is an insidious problem that just doesn’t make sense. In a world filled with both hunger and obesity, how can we let such a precious commodity as food go to waste? I’ve been pondering this question since learning … Continue reading