Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: hazelnuts
Thermomix Nougat – Piece of Cake (Candy)
Bonus post this week! I came back from Ottawa a couple of weeks ago with some delicious Quebec-made nougat, soft and chewy, with nuts and a bit of fruit. As I chewed, i started wondering if I can make nougat using … Continue reading
Posted in The Thermomix Diaries Tagged almonds, hazelnuts, honey, nougat, pistachios, Thermomix Leave a comment
Food Matters – Local Organic Hazelnut Oil
A few weeks ago I discussed the the ins and outs of one of our kitchen staples, olive oil. Our supplies of that product can come from as close as Oregon or as far away as Australia. This week I … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged All Points West, Food Matters, hazelnut flour, hazelnut oil, hazelnut pesto, hazelnuts 1 Comment