Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: Ian Hemphill
Food Matters – The Spice and Herb Bible
Allspice, cinnamon, cilantro, and dill. Fairly common herbs and spices in Canadian kitchens these days. But what about asafoetida, fenugreek and galangal? Those are also herbs and spices you may see popping up in your list of ingredients in cookbooks … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged All Points West, Australia, CBC Radio, cookbooks, Don Genova, Food Matters, Herbie, herbs, Ian Hemphill, Spice and Herb Bible, spices, Sydney Leave a comment