- All You Can Eat Test Kitchen
- Current Affairs
- Food and Drink
- Food For Thought
- Food Matters
- Ground Meat Madness
- Holiday Programming
- Island Artisans
- Kitchen and Bath Renovations
- My Podcast
- My RSS Feeds
- Pacific Palate
- Parma Palate – My Year in Italy
- Restaurant News
- So Much On My Plate
- The Thermomix Diaries
- Jodi on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Erin Lindsay on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Don Genova on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Christina on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Don Genova on Food Matters – The One Where Don Had To Go To The Hospital
Monthly Archives: December 2009
This photo is of about 11 pounds of pork belly, it's even got my name on it, if you look carefully on the left-hand side of the photo. It's the belly from the half-pig I bought from a farmer/farm magazine … Continue reading
This morning on CBC Radio's Early Edition program with Rick Cluff I featured just some of the gadgets Fontaine Wong of Ming Wo Cookware has recommended as gifts for this holiday season. Here is the list of everything I talked … Continue reading
Here are my notes from the program airing on CBC Radio's BC Almanac today: Books - large crop of cookbooks for this year Our favourite stars from Canada’s Food Network have books out this holiday season, including The Best of … Continue reading
The other day I was listening to CBC Radio and the topic of discussion was the great delicatessens of North America. There was talk of Montreal smoked meat sandwiches, the historic delis of New York City, and the decline of … Continue reading
‘a r t f a r m’ is the dream of Margit Nelleman and Victor Vesely, a couple who moved from Vancouver to North Cowichan to live their dream of combining a farm with a gallery and teashop. Victor was … Continue reading