Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: childhood obesity
Food Matters – Ads and Childhood Obesity
Food companies spend billions of dollars a year to advertise their products. Some of that marketing is targeted towards children, even if the foods advertised aren’t necessarily part of what health-care professionals call a balanced diet. This week on Food … Continue reading
Food Matters – French Kids Eat Everything
There probably isn’t a parent out there that hasn’t had some sort of grief when it comes to getting their kids to eat. And I’m not even talking about eating vegetables and fruits, it could be anything. According to a … Continue reading