Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: salmon
Food Matters – Salmon
It’s been a good news and bad news scenario for BC salmon this summer. Sockeye returns to our rivers may be the highest in years, but certain runs may be threatened by the Polley Lake mine tailings spill and dangerously … Continue reading
Food Matters – St. Jean’s Cannery
Part of the big can Fifty years of operation for any business is a huge milestone, and when it comes to the fishing industry on the West Coast, a business with that kind of longevity is becoming more and more … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged cannery, clams, Don Genova, Nanaimo, oysters, salmon 1 Comment