Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: rhubarb
Food Matters – Put Some Spring in Your Step (And Your Diet!)
I get giddy with excitement…over food. Now that we finally seem to be getting some good weather some of my favourite spring things are here to be enjoyed and that was the topic of my conversation this week with guest … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters, The Thermomix Diaries Tagged All Points West, Artisan Foods, asparagus, CBC Radio, Don Genova, Food Matters, rhubarb, spot prawns, Thermomix Leave a comment