Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: shelf life
Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
One of the most common resolutions for the New Year is ‘go on a diet’. It’s probably one of the most oft-broken resolutions as well. But you don’t have to go on a diet to feel like you’re doing something … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged All Points West, Artisan Foods, CBC Radio, Don Genova, Food Matters, grocery shopping, shelf life, shopping, sustainable eating 3 Comments