Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: Slow Food
Food Matters – BC Shellfish
BC Shellfish Mussels, clams, oysters, scallops and crabs…all important parts of the BC seafood economy, and all delicious parts of a healthy diet. But there’s a growing concern as to how these ocean products end up on our plates. Last … Continue reading
Food Matters – Time to Skimp on the Imported Shrimp
Spot Prawns There is nothing small about the world-wide shrimp industry. Every year billions of dollars worth of shrimp are consumed, many of them having been produced in farms in third-world countries. And we happily gobble them down, without much … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged Don Genova, farmed shrimp, mangrove forests, prawns, shrimp, Slow Food, spot prawns 3 Comments