- All You Can Eat Test Kitchen
- Current Affairs
- Food and Drink
- Food For Thought
- Food Matters
- Ground Meat Madness
- Holiday Programming
- Island Artisans
- Kitchen and Bath Renovations
- My Podcast
- My RSS Feeds
- Pacific Palate
- Parma Palate – My Year in Italy
- Restaurant News
- So Much On My Plate
- The Thermomix Diaries
- Jodi on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Erin Lindsay on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Don Genova on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Christina on Food Matters – What’s in Your Milk???
- Don Genova on Food Matters – The One Where Don Had To Go To The Hospital
Category Archives: The Thermomix Diaries
I get giddy with excitement…over food. Now that we finally seem to be getting some good weather some of my favourite spring things are here to be enjoyed and that was the topic of my conversation this week with guest … Continue reading
Life has been happily chugging along for me with my Thermomix happily ensconced on my baking island in the kitchen. I am now a much more active baker than in the past, because of 'The Bimby'. I am no longer … Continue reading
I did a pretty radical thing the other day….I took my food processor, my blender and my stand mixer and put them into storage in my downstairs pantry. I don't need them any more. That's because after a couple of … Continue reading
Where did the past month go? Oh yeah. This is my busy time of year, full of teaching writing classes and preparing for cooking classes, and family visiting at Thanksgiving and, well…you get the picture. All that to say that … Continue reading
This machine rocks! As I mentioned in my first post about the Thermomix, I've been lent this $1600 kitchen machine by a marketing agency that has been hired to increase the profile of Thermomix in Western Canada. I started with … Continue reading