Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: Cheese
Savour Cowichan, Weekend One
This past weekend marked the kickoff for Savour Cowichan, a rebranding of the 15-year old Cowichan Wine and Culinary Festival. I came on board in a big way this year, agreeing to have my mug plastered on the cover of … Continue reading
Food Matters – Raw Milk Cheese
Provincial and government health agencies continue to investigate an outbreak of illnesses caused by e coli that has been linked to cheese made by Gort’s Gouda in Salmon Arm. Today (September 19th, 2013), the Interior Health Authority has positively confirmed … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged All Points West, Artisan Foods, CBC Radio, Cheese, Don Genova, Food Matters, Gort's Gouda, Little Qualicum Cheeseworks, Raw Milk Cheese 1 Comment