Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: Drumroaster Coffee
Savour Cowichan, Weekend One
This past weekend marked the kickoff for Savour Cowichan, a rebranding of the 15-year old Cowichan Wine and Culinary Festival. I came on board in a big way this year, agreeing to have my mug plastered on the cover of … Continue reading
Food Matters – Coffee Cupping at Drumroaster Coffee
We love our coffee and it seems like we don’t mind paying for it, either. You don’t have to look very hard around almost any town around here to find some sort of coffee shop; from the ubiquitous Starbucks to … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged All Points West, CBC Radio, Coffee, coffee cupping, Don Genova, Drumroaster Coffee Leave a comment