Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: oysters
Food Matters – BC Shellfish
BC Shellfish Mussels, clams, oysters, scallops and crabs…all important parts of the BC seafood economy, and all delicious parts of a healthy diet. But there’s a growing concern as to how these ocean products end up on our plates. Last … Continue reading
Food Matters – St. Jean’s Cannery
Part of the big can Fifty years of operation for any business is a huge milestone, and when it comes to the fishing industry on the West Coast, a business with that kind of longevity is becoming more and more … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged cannery, clams, Don Genova, Nanaimo, oysters, salmon 1 Comment