Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: pumpkin
Food Matters – Re-Purposing Pumpkin and Other Fall Veggies
Halloween is just around the corner, and with that comes all kinds of pumpkins, mostly used for carving and propping up at your front door, and then discarded. Today on Food Matters on CBC Victoria’s All Points West program, I … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged All Points West, cabbage, carrots, CBC Radio, Don Genova, Food Matters, Madhur Jaffrey, parsnips, potatoes, pumpkin, squash, welfare challenge Leave a comment
Pumpkin Palooza Pictures
I still need a few more students for my Pumpkin Palooza cooking class this Wednesday night at Cook Culture. I ran through a few of the dishes tonight, and here are some photos of what you could be enjoying at … Continue reading