Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: UBC
Step Into A New Career: Blogging, and Food and Travel Writing
It’s that time of year. Step up. Self-improvement? New hobby? New Career? New words on the page, that’s it! My UBC Continuing Studies Courses aimed at helping you be a better blogger, or getting you into the exciting field of food … Continue reading
I’m not sure how articulate these announcements are, I just like the alliteration. First announcement: Food Matters, as heard on CBC Radio’s All Points West with host Jo-Ann Roberts, is moving to Thursdays at 4:35pm, from Wednesdays. So adjust your … Continue reading
Posted in Announcements, Food Matters Tagged BBQ, Bill Jones, CBC Radio, Classes, Deerholme Farm, Don Genova, Food Matters, Jo-Ann Roberts, Kilrenny Farm, Monday Magazine, Rome, UBC, UBC Writiing Centre, Umbria Leave a comment