Buy My Book!
- Jeffrey William Parker on Food Matters – Stinging Nettles
- Mona on Remembering James Barber
- Fitoru Keto on Food Matters – 2014 Food Life Advice (and trends)
- Gleany Santan Heredia on More Sardines For Sale!
- Gloria Loreque on Wild West Salmon
Tag Archives: Yogurt
Food Matters – Legato Gelato
It’s getting hot out there, very hot, and as the mercury soars, so inevitably do sales of ice cream. There are only a handful of local ice cream makers on Vancouver Island, and I introduced my listeners to one of … Continue reading
Food Matters – Tree Island Gourmet Yogurt
Bringing a new food product to market is always a road filled with detours, delays and sometimes the inevitable pothole. But when the dreams of another artisan producer on Vancouver Island come to fruition, I like to be there for … Continue reading
Posted in Food Matters Tagged All Points West, Artisan Foods, CBC Radio, milk, sustainable eating, Tree Island Gourmet Yogurt, Yogurt 1 Comment